Saturday, January 19, 2008

Went to the Movie Today

I took my son to the movie today since he had no school. It was right around my lunch time and I just knew I had to be smart so I didn't mess up.

I am proud to say that I packed a tuna sandwich and a bag of 100 calorie Smart Pop popcorn and smuggled them into the theater in my purse. Since I ate the tuna sandwich first, I was satisfied with the small helping of popcorn. Had I not prepared myself, I would have had at least a medium butter popcorn and a big box of chocolate candy.

So, if I do say so myself.... I done good!

Oh yeah! We went to see The Water Horse. Both my 9 year old son and his 45 year old mother enjoyed it so I give it 2 thumbs up!

No comments: